Sardine Curry Puff
BAKERS' CHOICE VIT EN FLOUR 500 gm
Margarine 80 gm
*Water (chill) 220 gm
*Add water accordingly.
Sardine Filling :
Sardine 1 can
Gravy from Can 3 spoons
Red Onion 1 medium size
Lime (Extract Juice) 1 nos
Boiled eggs or potatoes
*Squash sardine and mix all ingredients
- Melt margarine and cool down into room temperature.
- Put BAKERS' CHOICE VIT EN LOUR into a mixing bowl.
- Mix salt with water (brine water).
- Pour margarine onto flour.
- Using a spatula, combine mixture until breadcrumb like.
- Use finger to further break crumbs smaller and more homogenous.
- Pour brine water slowly and mix until dough forms into a ball and no longer stick to hand.
- Wrap dough in cling wrap and rest for 30mins.
- Divide dough into small balls.
- Flatten dough ball into oval shape and place sardine filling inside.
- Seal by edges of the dough together by pinching and folding the flour to form a rope or use a curry puff mould.
- Deep fry until golden brown.