BAKERS' CHOICE 500g
- In a large bowl, add flour, salt, eggs, and water, knead the dough until the dough does not stick to the hands. Then continue kneading for a few minutes.
- Cover with a damp cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Roll each portion using a rolling pin until the dough is rectangular. Let the dough rest, about 10 minutes.
- After that, roll the dough to your desire noodle thickness using rolling pin or manual noodle machine.
- Cut it with manual noodle maker machine or you can just cut it into a thin stripe with a knife. Sprinkle some flour on the noodle before picking up.
- Cook the noodle for about 3 - 5 minutes depending on your noodle size and thickness.